Warner Music Philippines, a division of the Warner Music Group producing Compact disc and DVD for Philippine distribution.
Warner Music Group (WMG) is the third-largest business group and family of record labels in the recording industry, making it one of the big four record companies. The current incarnation of the company was formed in 2004 when it was spun off from Time Warner, and as a result, Time Warner no longer retains any ownership. Warner Music Group also has a music publishing arm called Warner/Chappell Music, which is currently one of the world’s largest music-publishing companies.
- Founded : 1958 (as Warner Bros. Records), 1971 (as WEA), 2004 (as WMG)
- Headquarters : New York, NY, United States
- Edgar Bronfman Jr., Chairman & CEO
- Lyor Cohen, North American Chairman and CEO
- Seymour Stein, Vice President
- Warner Music Phils.
- 24th Floor Unit 2402 Unionbank Plaza
- Meralco Ave.,cor Onyx & Sapphire Roads
- Ortigas Center Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel (632) 706-1618
- Fax (632) 7061624
Incoming search terms:
- Warner Music Philippines
- warner records ph
- warner music philippines website
- music distribution philippines
- the corrs warner music philippines
- music producing companies in philippines
- warner music phillipines
- warner music phils
- 3rd largest record company